CUT IN EDGES IN MINUTES, NOT HOURS!
Paint Edger will eliminate hours of tedious work required to tape and/or cut in by hand.
There is no need to waste time applying the masking tape along all the edges of the wall, switchboards, and doors to avoid the paint overlap.
It is the solution, which can paint the edges so neat and clean as if it's done by an expensive machine.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
✔️ Greatly reduces the time spent applying masking tape
✔️ Paints 10-20 times faster than a sash brush
✔️ Cuts in 5-8 feet per load
✔️ Cuts in a band that is 4" wide
✔️ Reduces the number of painters needed on a job by 50% or more
✔️ Pays for itself in labor savings on the first day on the job
✔️ Ensures that even painters with little or no experience can paint consistent, straight edges with no paint on the trim.
Invented by a professional painter to help his crews cut in paint edges faster and more consistently, the Clean-Cut Paint Edger has become a time saver for professional painters and homeowners alike. It is the only paint edger to use the patented combination of roller, shield, and brush.
Can be used to cut in the paint around:
- Accent Walls
- Crown Molding
- Chair Rail
What you"ll get:
- Paints the edges with accuracy: No need to apply scotch tapes to the edges or take donkey's years to paint with extra It can do it with high accuracy in a fraction of the time with ordinary brushes.
- Ergonomic handle: The accuracy does not come at the cost of difficulty in handling. Instead, it's an easy-to-grab tool that won't make you tired after hours of use even.
- For non-professionals even: Even if you are not a professional painter, you can use it as expertly as a professional can, thanks to its wonderful design.
- Set of two rollers, two brushes & a shelf: This paint edger roller comes as a shelf or a base in which one of the two rollers can be fitted along with one of the little brushes, which is the core of this tool. The angle of the little brush can be adjusted to get the desired result.
Customer questions & answers:
Q. Are your rollers designed for semi-rough to rough surfaces?
A. These rollers have done well on an orange peel and knockdown texture, not so good on popcorn. We welcome you to try out the product and if it does not work out, we have a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Q. Does this come with the roller you can attach a pole to?
A. Yes, The Paint Edger is a pole-mountable model.
Q. Can I use this to paint the kitchen cabinet?
A. The Paint Edger is designed for walls, but could also be used on a cabinet.
Q. Can I buy replacement rollers?
A. Yes, you can. You can find them on our website.
Q. Can this be used by a left-handed person?
A. Yes, it can. The Paint Edger comes with the shield only on one side. To use the tool, it goes up one side of the trim and down the other. You can hold it with the right or left hand. Future models of the Paint Edger may have a right/left option, but not for the moment.
Q. Has a warranty for how long?
A. One year warranty ... 30 days to return
Edge Painting is much SIMPLER now without double works!
CUT EDGES IN MINUTES, NOT HOURS!
Make your painting jobs quicker, more professional-looking, and less frustrating!
Clean-Cut Paint Edger technology will eliminate hours of tedious workrequired to tape and/or cut in by hand.
This Clean-Cut Paint Edger allows you to paint the edges of a wall and around trim without using masking tape and without getting onto a ladder.
Only the Edger Can Edge this Quickly and Cleanly
Invented by a professional painter to help his crews cut in paint edges faster and more consistently, the Paint Edger has become a time saver for professional painters and homeowners alike. It is the only paint edger to use the patented combination of roller, shield, and brush.
- Roller holds a lot of paint, allowing you to paint 6-8 feet per load.
- No-Smear Shield keeps paint off the trim and adjacent walls.
- Brush Adjuster allows you to adjust the line as desired.
CREATE PERFECT EDGES WITH NO GAPS!
- Greatly reduces the time spent applying masking tape
- Paints 10-20 times faster than masking tape.
- No mess from dripping pads and wheels.
- Create tight edges with NO GAPS and no paint creeping around the shield.
- Reduces the number of painters needed on a job by 50% or more
- Pays for itself in labor savings on the first day on the job
- Ensures that even painters with little or no experience can paint consistent, straight edges with no paint on the trim.